The plans and specifications provided throughout Ivey Mechanical are for
convenience only. The following terms and conditions apply:
1. The information available is for informational purposes only and is not to be sold or otherwise distributed for profit. The information contained in Ivey Mechanical may be updated periodically. Users are responsible for being aware of any updates and incorporating such updates into their project work as appropriate.
2. None of the information on this website shall serve as or create a contract (or modify the terms of any existing contracts) between Ivey Mechanical and any Subcontractor or Vendor.
3. An effort has been made to provide accurate, complete, and current information; however, these documents are made available only on an "as-is" bases, and Ivey Mechanical disclaims all warranties and representatives of any kind regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usability of this information, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Ivey Mechanical is not responsible for any deficiencies or inaccuracies of any kind in the documents.
4. Under no circumstances will Ivey Mechanical, or any of it's officers or employee's be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages even if Ivey Mechanical has been appraised of the likelihood of such damages occurring.
5. The use of any of these documents for work which is under contract with Ivey Mechanical, does not relieve the Subcontractor or Vendor from any obligations assumed by the Subcontractor or Vendor under the contract or from complete and proper fulfillment of the terms of the contract, nor does it entitle the Subcontractor or Vendor to compensation for damages or losses which could be attributed to such use.
6. The electronic drawing of files herein have neither been signed nor stamped and do not constitute official documents. In the case of a discrepancy, the content of the most current, printed, sealed version of the documents shall always control over the information provided in this electronic publication.
7. Except as otherwise expressly authorized in this site, no copying, reproduction, or distribution of this information contained in this site is permitted without the prior written permission of Ivey Mechanical. By using this website, User, Subcontractor and Vendor agree to abide by the copyright laws of the United States and all other applicable federal and state laws.